This is the website for the book Networked Graphics: Building Networked Games and Virtual Environments. The book went on sale in North America in December 2009, and the rest of the world in early 2010.
This website is being developed with the following types of content:
- Slide sets covering all the material from the book
- More case studies that didn't make it in to the book (Fable II, Unreal, etc...)
- More example code to back up or flesh out the examples in the book
- Links to relevant research and development
- A blog about networked graphics issues.